MV350 Ventilator allows lung ventilation in all groups of patients, including newborns and premature infants with extremely low body weight from 500 g. Also, the ventilator MV350 has all the necessary modes of non-invasive lung ventilation, respiratory support by CPAP through all available flow generators and by high-flow oxygen therapy.
MV350 has wide range of adjustable ventilation parameters and alarm threshold ranges.
The proximal flow sensor ensures more accurate measurement of tidal volumes and provides precise flow in volume-controlled modes.
- Built-in turbine
- Back up battery up to 6h to work
- Adaptive ventilation (iSV)
- Mainstream CO2
- Module for monitoring of cardiac output by the Fick method
- Gas analysis with metabolism evaluation
- Auxiliary pressure module
- Pulse oximetry